19th Annual Women's Seminar Huge Success!
Good food, fellowship, door prizes, music, and a great message, were enjoyed by a packed auditorium of close to 500 women Friday night, March 18, 2016, at Nandua High School. Lynn Brooks of Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, was back by popular demand and spoke on this year's theme, "Choose Your Crisis." The "Waterfront Band," led us in praise and worship music. Thanks to all who donated gifts and who helped in any way to make this year's seminar a success!
- Annual Women's Seminar for the Women of the Eastern Shore. Photo albums from our previous seminars can be viewed from the Photo Gallery page, so be sure to check it out! The Seminar is enjoyed by over 500 women each year and is a wonderful night of worship, music, and fellowship.
If you would like to learn more about our Women's Ministry, please contact Jean Davis, or call the church office.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study - Meets at 7:00 P.M..
- Meals for the Sick
- Operation Christmas Child
- Hope of Life Sacks for Children of Guatemala
- Help for the Needy at Christmas
- Festival of Tables
2014 Festival of Tables
A few of the many unique and beautiful tables at our Women's 2014 Festival of Tables held at Onley Baptist Church. Was a great evening of fellowship, good food, music, and speaker. For more pictures, check out the full album in the Photo Gallery.
- "First Place 4 Health" - A Biblical Approach to Weight Loss - Meets Sunday Mornings at 9:45 a.m. Anyone interested in attending should contact Becky at the church office, 757-787-7140, or Susan at 757-787-8001. Come out and join us in this lifelong journey to health, wholeness, and a balanced lifestyle that honors God.